Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The End.

As of today, I am going to spend 7 days in Oxford. Whoa. I leave on Monday for two weeks in Israel and Greece, so that should be super awesome. We then return to Oxford for two days that will be FULL with last minute packing and such.
Today I began really packing. Like I have three boxes completely full with clothes and other items that are making the journey across the Atlantic Ocean back to North Carolina. It is a really weird feeling because I have been so ready for this day to come, but now that it is here I am almost dreading leaving. I have very mixed feelings.
The perfect world would allow me to mix certain aspects of Oxford and NC.
I wish I could have Oxford's city feel, but live where I could drive places as well. I wish I could average out the temperatures, stop the windiness of England and the possibility for constant rain. I miss NC blue skies and sunsets. I like my NC school better, but my Cheney (the school I attend here) schedule. I wish I could mash the two up like they do in glee. (:

If you read the blog post title, sadly, this IS going to be my last blog post on this site. I will be continuing with a new blog into the future. The new one will not be as lighthearted, I guess you could say, as this one is. For example, no hair style pictures(: I really want to pick apart different piece of Scripture and different songs that have been on my mind. The new blog link is http://graceeshack.blogspot.com/. Hope you check it out.
Even though I didn't have many viewers,
To the few that did read my blog. Thanks for all your support as I have been living in Oxford England.

1 comment: