Sunday, June 12, 2011

Charbel24

Usually I am very secretive when it comes to strangers. Like, I don't friend people I don't know on Facebook, I don't talk to random people, and I am scared to death of rapists. Yesterday, I was playing WordsWithFriends (so addicting) and met username charbel24. He is much better than I am at the game because he beating me by 50 points currently. He messaged me and for some reason I answered.
Our conversation:
Charbel24: I'm sorry to be so vulgar, teat was just my best option.
Me: haha, no worries.
Charbel24: where are you from miss
Me: uk. what about you?
Charbel24: well you're going to have the upper hand with your impeccable English, surely. I'm from Australia myself. quite fasinated how global this game is
Me: haha, not really though.
Me: i'm actually from america but living in the uk SO yea
Charbel24: WELL THEN! way to start off our relationship with a big lie. I don't really know if we can be together now.
Me: HAHAH. it wasn't technically a lie cause i am in england right this very second. i'm not from here but i am here
Charbel24: ok I am willing to give us one last chance. don't make me regret it. I love you grace
Me: wow, that was deep. sad thing i don't even know your name
Charbel24: haha, well ill fill you in on a little secret, its Charlie. do i het your full name to Facebook stalk you now that we are head of heels?
Me: hmmmm... let me think about that
Me: give me yours first
Charbel24: come on I was sneaky first! I get the privilege of stalking you first
Me: who says i even have a Facebook. maybe i'm Amish...?
Charbel24: I should report your wordswithfriends addiction to your parents then grace
Me: HAHA. true face. okay i'm not Amish.
Me: is this what you do everytime you play wordswithfriends? classy.
Charbel24: no no not at all. I am usually too enthralled in trying to win! clearly if I did this often id be much more smooth ha
Me: nice, nice. how do I not know you are a 50 year old rapist and murderer? you know, i watch lots of crime shows and this is classic.
Charbel24: who said I'm not? I never denied it :) particularly my profile picture at the moment, very pado
Charbel24: Charlie Naim, have a peek
Charbel24: I never denied being a 50 year old rapist
Me: now i'm honestly scared for my life
Charbel24: :( I gave myself away too early
Me: so you are a 50 year old rapist...?
Charbel24: have a look and see. particularly my second profile pic

Proof that this conversation is true:


Our conversation is still continuing...

No comments:

Post a Comment