Friday, May 20, 2011

Craziness!

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize how little of this trip remains.
The last time I slept in my own bed was 126 days ago.
Since then I have:
-visited London 5 times
-been to 3 cities in France
-gone to 2 musicals in London
-been to Vienna, Austria
-been to 2 cities in Italy
-visited the Cotswold villages twice
-spent a day with my brother
-spent a week with my best friend
and much more still remains such as my grandmother coming tomorrow, my sister coming in a week, my boyfriend coming in about two weeks, visiting our foreign exchange student from the fall in Germany, visiting my sister in Amsterdam, going to Israel and Greece with my family, and the most daunting thing repacking.
I say it's the most daunting thing, but it's also the most exciting thing. I have had the time of my life travelling all of this exotic and amazing places. I have seen and experience things before the age of 16 that most people don't experience their entire lives. But I really cannot wait to be back in North Carolina. From now on when I have to answer those annoying "favorite place in the world" questions I know what my answer will be: Meadow Run Drive, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

In 2 and a half months I will be back in North Carolina.
I cannot wait to see my amazing friends and my puppy, Mandie and sleep in my own (comfortable) bed.
The countdown begins...

P.S. I am really sorry if any of this sounded like I was bragging. I really did not mean for that to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment