Sunday, May 8, 2011

Plane Potty Philippic

I'm typing this as I fly through the atmosphere. Some people hate flying, some people don't care, but I actually enjoy it...until I have to use the bathroom. Like now.
One of my biggest fears: getting trapped in a bathroom. I'm not sure where this fear began, but I have it big time.
That is why I HATE going into stalls where the door is from the ceiling to the floor, which is exactly how plane pottys are. (and also after seeing Date Night I feel really lame going in there to actually GO to the bathroom)
We have been flying for about an hour and 45 minutes and hopefully only have 20 minutes left. *fingers crossed*
 
OOH, the captain just said we'll touch down in 25 minutes. Yay! 
I'm really excited to be in Vienna. Updates soon!

(Thank you www.Thesaurus.com for your intelligent title name.)

2 comments: