Sunday, May 8, 2011

Disneyworld vs. Disneyland

I have now officially been to Disneyworld or Disneyland in two continents. Snazzy, huh? After going to Disneyland Paris, I have decided I like Disneyworld Orlando (the only other one I've been to) better for three reasons.
1. The smoking in line and throughout the Paris park is absolutely choking. Literally, you think you are dying. Or what to. While waiting in line for Rockin' Roller Coaster about an hour, my mom and I were surrounded by smokers making it entirely unpleasant. Since people are throwing their cigarettes on the ground, the whole park just feels dirtier. It's gross.
2) Orlando has so much more color. Not literally. It just looks more colorful. "It's a Small World" is exactly the same colorfulness (is that a word?), so it isn't ACTUALLY prettier in Florida.



But due to the fact that the weather is generally better in Florida, it just looks so much prettier. This may because it was gray when we went to Euro Disney and I haven't gone to the Florida one in many years. STILL. 
3) Tigger would NOT give me a hug in Paris. Yes, I know I am 15. And yes, I know most Tigger fans are about 5 BUT I am an exception. Is that a reason to reject me?): Although this picture makes it seem like he is right behind me and that I am happy about this rejection, but of those things are a lie.



Actually, he is motioning to another person and I am near tears.

Even though Disneyland Paris wasn't as great as Disneyworld, it was still fantastic(:
See the videos below for the Stunt Car Show, which was better than the Florida one(:

3 comments:

  1. No way, stunt show in Florida is better I promise... because it's in English for one. Florida is better by far. Disneyland Paris is scary! Well, I was three when I was there and the parade scared me. I'm scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland Paris is NOT scary. Sans must not remember dragging out aunt onto It's a Small World THREE TIMES. Also Paris is better because IT'S PARIS. French Tigger is not mean because he's French. American Goofy would not give me a hug. There's all kinds of like sexual harassment issues with teenage girls apparently. I was heartbroken.

    More reasons why Disneyworld = bleh :

    http://raz-berries.blogspot.com/2010/07/happiest-place-on-earth.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still like florida one better.
    probably because i remember going with my cousins and all.
    sans- NO WAY the florida one is better. this one was in english AND french. my mom (who knows both) was like I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO SAY! she felt psychic.
    disneyland paris IS scary. never going back.
    stupid sexual harassment.

    ReplyDelete