Friday, May 20, 2011

"you're a true friend, you're here till the end"

"Who is your best friend?"
The WORST question for me to answer because it implies that I have only 1. I don't. I have 5 best friends. That doesn't mean that I don't love the rest of my friends, trust me I do, it's just I'm closest to these 5. I feel like I could tell them anything. Right now I just wanted to tell them (because they are pretty much the only people that look at this blog, haha) thank you so much for putting up with my and sticking by my side. I know I can complain like crazy, yet y'all put up with me.
Love and miss y'all.


(yes, the title lyrics are Miley Cyrus. It's my jam.)

3 comments:

  1. (I really hope I am one of those friends otherwise this comment will make me seem really dumb) I LOVE AND MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 followers = 5 best friends + Raz

    ReplyDelete