Sunday, May 8, 2011

How To Judge a Hotel Room

I have spent my fair amount of time staying in hotels. For some people, like my father, is it terrible, but I actually enjoy having people clean up after me and make my bed for me. It makes me feel like a princess(:
Anyways, by spending this amount of time in hotels I have devised a simple hotel judge checklist:
-The 4 'A's (answer the questions that follow to access the room)
1) Accommodation: How big is the room? Do you have the amount of beds you asked for? Did they give you enough towels? 
2) Accessibility: How far are you from town? How many steps do you have to climb?
3) Apple-pie order: Are there bed bugs? Has the room been vacuumed? Is there gross unknown hair in the room?
4) Additional Items: Do they have free wifi? Do they give you bottles of shampoo? Do the towel cover everything it should or is it just a large hand towel? Does it have a pool? Is breakfast included?

This hotel room passed just because of their sweet maid. I'm pretty sure this falls under "Additional Items":



Call me a dork that I have a teddy bear after the age of 5, but I love Sissy. She was given to my sister on August 15, 1987 for her day of birth. Now, 23 years later she has changed owners, color, and proportional. (I am told her head didn't used to be that large but how I used to hold her squeeze her fluff into her head. I don't know if I believe this.)

1 comment:

  1. There are a few exotic locales, which offer only high-end rentals and hence it is best to pick a popular tourist destinations, which offer rentals and accommodations on a lower budget as well.

    Pousada Buzios

    ReplyDelete