Sunday, May 8, 2011

Napoli, Italia

Naples, Italy does not have a very good reputation. At all. Like the only thing Rick Steves' book says about Naples is beware of pick-pocketers. But the only way to get from Sorrento (southern Italy) to Rome, Italy is through this unfortunate city. So that is how my parents and I ended up in the train station. We had spent out 10 minutes in the station going to Sorrento but today (I'm here as I type) we have spent a total of an hour waiting for our train. The train will take 2 hours to get to Rome but sadly although it was suppose to arrive 3 minutes ago, it is delayed. By 40 minutes. Joy. ):

3 comments:

  1. You can't trust trains. P.s. Naples, Italy. Home to the best pizza you've ever had. Did you go to Pompeii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sans you took the words right off of my keyboard!! I loved Naples!! What's wrong with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did go to pompeii going from sorrento (along the bay of naples) and naples. i had some life changing pizza in rome. literally. my life has been altered since then.

    ReplyDelete