Monday, March 28, 2011

DISCOVERY!

I feel like I just discovered the Internet or radio.
But I obviously didn't.
INSTEAD (but equally awesome) I learned how to change the background of the blog.
I feel like the one I choose is very fitting to the fact that I'm travelling. And the picture is a map.
Please tell me you laughed.
Or smiled?
Or maybe even just a twitch?
Whatever.
It may seem like a small improvement BUT in my mind "every small thing counts".

^^That quote has really helped me in the time that I have been here. Because it really is true. If you are unhappy (which I am not anymore but WAS) than everything seems unfortunate. A few small things end up meaning so much more. For example, I still remember the first day we had place mats. I know you are thinking "Ooh, wow. Placements", while rolling your eyes BUT it supports the quote. Every small thing does count!

No comments:

Post a Comment