Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JEWELRY.

Jewelry.
The one accessory that I can never ever ever have enough of.
Whether it's earrings, necklaces, or rings I absolutely LOVE them.
Some of my favorites pieces are below:


In 1992, my dad's mother passed away from a brain tumor. Her name was Grace as well. When I was born three years later I was blessed with my amazing name of Grace. This ring was given to my mother after her death. All of the her other jewelry was given to my aunt so I'm really proud to have this from my grandmother. Although I never met her, I am more than excited to meet her in heaven.


My sister has travelled the world. Whenever she returns home she always brings me a small gift. When she studied abroad in Turkey and worked in Romania a few summer she brought me back these amazing earrings. I love them so much!


I got this a few days ago from a cheap store in downtown Oxford called Primark. Only £2. LOVE.


Another view.


My boyfriend of five months gave me this gorgeous necklace for Christmas. I wear it practically every day and get so many compliments on it. Whenever I tell people that my boyfriend gave it to me they are always impressed. I love you Ryan!


I got these in February when my parents and I went to France. I got these at a market in Fontainbleau. Check my older posts to here about that fun time!


My mommy gave me these earrings so they are very special(: She doesn't have her earrings pierced, but really wanted to steal them back from me!


Last May my daddy went to Africa for three weeks with his work. He says he did a little work, but I don't believe it(: All of his stories dealt with going on safaris where he would see elephants and lions. He said Africa was exactly like Lion King portrayed it! Love that movie. He got another women on the trip to pick out these earrings for me. They are made from zebra (or maybe giraffe) bones and hand painted.

1 comment: