Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"There are big ships and little ships, but the best are friendships."

Today during my free classes, another girl and I decided to go through the US states. (I knew a lot more I thought, but I left a few out) Whenever I said Ohio, I had a flashback to October 2010 when I had one of the best weekends ever! I went with my school marching band to Ohio for a competition and to visit two amusement parks. My favorite part of that trip was just being with my three best friends. They can make me smile easier than anyone else! We can even have fun on a bus! Maddieson and I had a dance party in our seats at 3am. Like a legitly, choreographed dance that we taught to the other two best friends in our group(: But the fun did not stop after that LONG drive. We continue to dance and sing and laugh and talk the entire weekend. That's what best friends are for, right?
True or dare on the bus, dance party in the hotel room, watching the Hangover, screaming our heads off, eating lots of junk food...Goodness I love you guys!


A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow
(or laugh when your shirt is stained!)


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~Author Unknown

I miss you guys so much but know we'll still be the best of friends when I return!
I cannot wait for marching band, year 3. AKA 2011.(:

9 comments:

  1. Grace! I love and miss you too. Even though you posted an awful picture of me. Still besties <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is NOT.
    i'm the one with a giant stain on my shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you are laughing happily. I look like I just got hit by a train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace this is so sweet! Thanks for the post :) I remember when we had a snuggle party in the morning in the hotel room. Great times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Morgan I thought we decided we would never speak of that again! ESPECIALLY NOT ON THE INTERNET!!!!! (lord have mercy).

    Grace this was the sweetest thing I have ever read! Awh, I love you! And miss you like crazy. Everyday. The top picture is adorable and Carson you look lovely. I can't see the bottom one though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. sad face about not seeing the picture.
    it's from us at the tri-m induction.

    ReplyDelete