Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain"

Funny thing about me that very few people know:
I DREAM of having a "stuck in the rain" moment. Whether it's like "The Notebook" and they are canoeing (sooo cute!) or like High School Musical 3 and are dancing on the roof top of their school, it's adorable. Last summer I got stuck in the rain. The only problem was I was walking my dog. No offense to her but she isn't really the romantic type(: As I was walking home from school it started raining making me think of this. Not exactly raining. It was more like a very windy drizzle. By the time I returned home, I was soaked to the core. And cold! It feels like spring came for a few days just to taunt me. Now it's gone again. BUT that's irrevelent. So I was walking home in the rain and decided to add to my bucket list (yes, I do have a bucket list) to get caught walking (or canoeing or dancing) somewhere with a boy.(:

1 comment:

  1. Grace you are like 15... you should not have developed a taste for cocktails... but then again, I guess I don't know what the drinking age is across the pond

    ReplyDelete