Thursday, March 31, 2011

Music is my Love.

I'm a crazy music listener.
Like you won't find me without my iPod.
I honestly feel lost without it.
^I know that is incredibly stupid sounding.
But it's totally true.
I can spend hours on YouTube listening to rising stars.
I'll listen to the "Top 40" type music, but it isn't really my favorite.
My favorite thing ever is medleys of Top 40 music. I just love medleys in general!
Here's a few of my favorite medleys:

(Christina Grimmie was discovered by Selena Gomez's dad via YouTube and she has a spectacular voice. She does lots of covers but has a few originals. I normally do not like Miley Cyrus very much but this medley is AMAZING)

(This is by Christina Grimmie as well, but it's produced by Kurt Schneider (so is the Miley Cyrus one seen above). He wrote this for his friends to sing. I discovered his channel when I was looking up the Glee Version of Don't Stop Believing and he does it amazing!)

(also a favorite!)
Just a couple covers:

(This is great!)

(Can you tell I really like her?)



You should definitely watch these

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of Miike Snow (not a typo)?? I don't know if it's the kind of stuff you're into, but you should check him out. Ghostland Observatory is also good. And Regina Spektor, particularly "On the Radio."

    ReplyDelete