Saturday, March 26, 2011

Reflections

I have always loved photography. I have gotten better through time at actually TAKING pictures. Like when I was 5, I would take pictures of people and forget that they had heads. After I got the hang of actually having people's faces in the middle I would stick my finger into the lens. After mastering the art of having faces and NO fingers, I was launched into middle school where every picture you take is of yourself. And generally it's the classic "Profile Picture" angle (Camera above head looking down at you) or in the mirror reflection. Now that I have grown up (no, not really) I include people's faces, exclude my fingers, and take more "artistic" shots. Or I like to think they are artistic. The one thing that has stayed the same is my LOVE of reflection. I really do. Not mirror reflections. I love water reflection.
Magdalen College
3.25.2011
Taken in down town Oxford.

Swans
3.19.2011
Taken in London.

London Eye and Parliament
3.19.2011
Taken in London

No comments:

Post a Comment