Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Photoshoooooot.

Something you should know about me:
I hate pictures of myself. Meaning that I don't like being in pictures. I live BEHIND the camera. Today I had some random urge to dress up (meaning add some of my mom's lipstick and put on some eye-liner) and take pictures. My hair had been in a bun the whole day so it was really curly. I had just gotten new CHEAP sunglasses after the pair one of my best friends gave me broke ): so yea. I decided to show those off(:
Opinions?


SPRING. SPRING. SPRING.
<3


probably my favorite.


edited version of the above one.
(my facebook picture)


None of these are edited.

I really like the lighting in this one.
YAY for gorgeous spring days!(:

I look a bit like a lion. RAWR(:


I like my eyelashes in this one.


I'm not quite sure why I like this one. I just do.

2 comments: